Pionex is a cryptocurrency exchange with built-in trading bots that are available for free. It is not necessary to have any prior experience with automated or cryptocurrency trading. This guide will demonstrate how to utilize Pionex robots, as well as the various payment options and the exchange commission structure. Today we will discuss the Pionex arbitrage bot and grid trading bot, as well as the trading platform, asset range, and more.
What is Pionex?
The company Pionex is the first exchange in the world to offer free trading bots. It is an automated cryptocurrency trading environment that was created in 2019 and is one of Asia’s fastest growing platforms, with a daily trading volume of over $ 30 million. The exchange now has over 100,000 members and is run by a team of over 100 experts, including a founder and CEO.
The company has a Money Services Business (MSB) licence from the United States, and a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) licence is pending. Binance and Huobi Global have combined their liquidity processes to ensure that bots may match orders and operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Pionex is backed by BitUniverse and backed by ZhenFund and Gaorong Capital, two well-known Chinese venture capital firms.
Why are bots needed?
Cryptobots are a collection of programmes and algorithms that automate digital currency trading. To select the best opportunities and execute positions, market data is interpreted and analysed according to a predefined set of rules. Bots eliminate the need for round-the-clock supervision, which can be necessary for a long period.
The main advantages of using bots in the cryptocurrency market include:
- Trading based on emotional data
- There is a lower risk of human error or delays.
- Putting fresh strategies to the test.
- Work on coordinating performance goals.
- Transactions and trading were completed faster than private investors could.
How Pionex works
The company Pionex is more than simply a cryptocurrency exchange; it also offers free bots that can be used to construct custom automated strategies. API key trading has shown to be quite useful in decreasing the need for market surveillance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and Pionex provides 12 free trading bots ideal for both novice and professional traders.
Because bots are typically sophisticated and require client programming, Pionex bots offer a distinct edge in terms of customization. Copy trading can also be used to keep tabs on top investor bots.
Available set of leading robots:
• Trading-buy bot – adds to the position when the asset’s value decreases. When the price reverses, the buy stops.
• Trading-Sell Bot – places trading stops on orders, reducing potential losses in the event of market fluctuations.
• Smart Trade Bot – Buys and sells with fixed or trailing stops to accommodate for low-risk market trends.
• Web-based trading bot – purchases and sells orders in predefined price ranges, generating small but regular profits from standard volatility.
• Reverse Grid Bot – as coin prices decrease, it increases your holdings. When coin prices rise above specified upper and lower limitations, the system is designed to sell them.
• Margin Grid Bot – makes money without using bitcoin by distributing a portion of its profits to other Pionex users and generating additional capital for trading.
• Leveraged Network Bot – Leverages the performance of a conventional network bot with leverage rates of 1: 1.2, 1: 1.5, 1: 2, and 1: 3.
• Infinity Grid Bot – A more advanced profit-making approach that uses percentages and has no upper range restriction, similar to a grid bot. Investors that believe the market will rise will benefit the most.
• TWAP Bot – buys and sells huge sums of cryptocurrencies in smaller orders over a given period of time, resulting in an average asset price.
• Dollar Value Averaging (DCA) Bot – Makes recurrent purchases at predetermined intervals to reduce the impact of volatility.
• Futures spot arbitrage bot – a bot that leverages the difference in market prices between futures and spot prices to trade futures markets. Annual returns are expected to range from 15% to 50%. A Pionex SAFU compensation programme of up to USD 50,000 was also launched.
The Pionex trading platform is primarily designed for mobile use, and an iOS and Android app is available for download. You may use the software to develop grid trading and DCA bots no matter where you are. To maximise your profit potential, you may check strategy statistics, receive real-time news and notifications, and watch price gaps from your smartphone or tablet. The app boasts a simple yet intuitive design and a high user rating, propelling it to the top of the App Store leaderboard.
The organization Pionex is the market maker for Binance and Huobi Global, resulting in cheap costs on both exchanges. The exchange charges 0.05 percent every trade, which is competitive with Binance and Kucoin, who charge 0.1 percent per transaction, and Cryptohopper, which charges 0.15 percent per transaction. The implementation of Pionex trading bots comes at no extra cost.
For customers with a trading volume of $300,000 or more, market maker programmes are available. Customers will enjoy a 0% commission cost, while taker fees will remain at 0.a05 percent.
Pionex only accepts cryptocurrency deposits, albeit it supports more than 40 digital currencies, including Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) (BTC). There should be no fiat currency in your wallet when utilising the programme. Stablecoins like USDT are also supported, which is a useful strategy to avoid price volatility across exchanges and limit the risk of account equity being lost.
Coinbase and Binance are well-known regulated fiat gateways for international customers that can be utilised to deposit funds into a Pionex account. To avoid losing assets, you must ensure that the deposit networks are linked; the broker gives clear online guidance on how to transfer assets through various gateways. Although each trading pair has a minimum investment order volume, Pionex has no minimum deposit, balance, or funding fee requirements. Deposits can take up to an hour to appear in your account after they’ve been submitted.