About Amana Capital
Amana Capital Group is a world-renowned currency broker, established in Beirut in 2010 and led by CEO Ahmad Khatib. Over the last decade, the broker has grown in popularity in the market, now serving over 80 nations through offices in London, the United Arab Emirates, Cyprus, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia. The company also has six regulatory certificates.
Amana Capital’s founders have made sure that it provides a wide range of assets, including 54 currency pairings, as well as major futures and money stock indexes. There are also spot and futures contracts for gold and silver, as well as energy such as crude oil and soft commodity futures. You may also invest in over 280 American equities, including Facebook, Apple, and McDonald’s.
The sorts of accounts available at Amana are determined by your level of experience and the products you choose to trade. The Amana Classic account is designed for customers who want a traditional Forex and CFD trading experience. Amana Active and Amana Elite are options for active and elite traders with substantial start-up capital. A stock account is also available for people who just wish to trade any of the 280+ US equities, as well as a ZuluTrade account for copy traders.
- Amana Classic – $ 50 minimum deposit, spreads starting with 1.4 pips, leverage up to 1:500, typical fee rates on CFDs, MT4 / MT5 platforms
- Amana Active – $ 25,000 minimum deposit, $ 100 million volume per calendar month, active trader commission rates on FX and future CFDs, account manager, API trading, VPS
- Amana Elite – $ 250,000 minimum financing, elite spreads and lower fees, data processing capabilities, and bespoke merchant services
- Promotional account – no minimum deposit, leverage up to 1:10, $ 0.02 per share commission, MT5
- ZuluTrade – Free for active customers, auto-copy strategies from own portfolio, social features, customizable tools, and compensation plan
Amana Capital provides a safe demo account that allows you to trade instruments without putting your actual money at danger. Beginners may learn the fundamentals of trading, while experienced traders can refresh their approach. The demo account is available in both desktop and mobile MT4 and MT5 programs for a period of 30 days.
Amana Capital bonuses
All new traders who establish an account with a minimum deposit of $ 100 will get a $ 50 welcome bonus from Amana Capital. Check regional websites or social media pages for any other similar deals, such as no deposit bonuses or promotional codes.
Spreads and commission
The spreads at Amana Capital aren’t the cheapest, starting at 1.4 pips for EUR/USD, 1.9 pips for GBP/USD, and 1.5 pips for monetary indexes like the FTSE 100.
Currency pairings have no cost, while futures indices, metals, commodities, and energy have a $ 10 per lot commission. The fee for US stocks is $ 0.02 per share.
In addition, there is a rollover charge (swap fee), which is interest on deals that are left open overnight.
Leverage is offered up to a maximum of 1: 500 for some approved areas. Customers from the EU and the United Kingdom can only apply leverage up to 1:30. Traders who have little or no expertise with leveraged trading should be aware that it can result in both losses and gains.
Amana Capital offers both, MT4 and MT5 platforms for trading.
Because of the adaptability of the MT4 trading platform, both beginners and experienced traders may customize the features to fit their level and approach. The user interface is not only simple to use, but it can also be customized.
- Scripts for automatic execution and trading algorithms
- Local database of quotations history with export/import functionality
- Complete collection of technical analysis tools
- Live citation feature
- Unlimited number of charts at different time periods
MetaTrader 5 (MT5), the most recent version of MetaTrader, maintains the same simple and user-friendly design as MT4 but adds more analytical features and sophisticated trading tools.
- Robust algorithmic trading with the ability to test different methods
- Fully functioning trading signals
- built-in economic calendar
- 21 timeframe charts.
- Netting and hedging options
For those, who don’t want to download the platform, MT4 Web Terminal is a handy solution that offers the same functionality as the desktop application.
MT4 or MT5 mobile applications, which are completely compatible with iOS and Android phones, are available to traders on the go. The applications have gotten positive feedback on the internet for their ease of use and technical trading skills, which allow you to trade from anywhere.
Wire transfers, credit/debit cards, and other ways such as Qiwi and WebMoney are also available as funding choices. The base currency is either US dollars, euros, pounds sterling, or yuan, with a minimum deposit of 10 US dollars in most circumstances. With the exception of bank transfers, which typically take 2-5 business days to complete, the most of the options are quick. The majority of methods charge a cost, which ranges from 1.5 percent for credit cards to £6 for bank transfers. UnionPay is covered by a broker, while E Pay and FasaPay are free.
Withdrawal costs range from 0.5 percent to 4.9 percent for UnionPay and Moneta. The broker covers card payments and quick foreign bank transfers, and some e-currency payment methods, such as Perfect Money, are free. Withdrawing funds by bank transfer is similarly free at Amana Capital; however, the bank of your choosing may charge a fee.
Payments may be made through the customer portal once you’ve received your login information.
Amana Capital is very transparent and controlled by numerous agencies. On the website and LinkedIn, you can quickly find company information, including owner and director biographies. The following are the regulated entities and licenses held by the Amana Group:
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) license number 605070 for Amana Financial Services UK Limited.
- Amana Financial Services (Dubai) Limited has a Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) license number of F003269.
- Amana Capital Ltd, license number 155/11 from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
- Amana Capital SAL Holdings – Lebanon’s Capital Markets Authority (CMA) license number 26
- AFS Global – license number MB / 18/0025 from the Labuan Financial Services Authority Malaysia (LFSA).
- ACG International Limited, license number C118023192 from the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC).
Amana Capital has a plethora of extra services, including educational tools such as e-books, seminars, and webinars, as well as financial calculators and an economic calendar.
Autochartist and TradeCaptain, both of which provide comprehensive daily updates, insights, and statistics, are also available through the broker. RiskPulse is a free data mining application that offers thorough trading performance analysis, projections, and scientific remedies.